Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Monday, December 31, 2012

postheadericon Violet/Olivine City Pokémon Guitar Cover

Violet/Olivine City Pokémon Guitar Cover Video Clips. Duration : 2.48 Mins.


MP3: bit.ly While playing the wonderful, nostalgia filled Pokémon HeartGold, I walked into Violet city and the nostalgia hit me like a brick to the face. I suddenely was brought back to my childhood and it was so awesome. I thought, well, I seem to be getting you guys all sorts of nostalgic with these Pokémon covers, so this one's perfect! I'm having a lot of fun with Pokémon songs so my amazing subscribers will be treated with a lot more! Hope you enjoy this! Arranged and Performed by: FamilyJules7X Composed by: Junichi Masuda and Go IchinoseElectric Guitar: Schecter Damien FR Bass Guitar: Rogue LX200B Drums: Toontrack EzDrummer (Strings synthesized with Mixcraft) Interface: Pod X3 Mixer: Yamaha MG102c Audio Software: Mixcraft 5 Video Software: Adobe Premiere Pro Video Camera: iPhone 4 I always change the camera angle for a different take of the leads. Notice how after 30 seconds the main lead line never changes for the rest of song? 2 minutes of straight playing... I don't think I've ever done a single take for that long. It was quite a challenge!

0 comments: