Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, December 13, 2012

postheadericon Paper Mario Guitar Medley

Paper Mario Guitar Medley Video Clips. Duration : 7.07 Mins.


MP3: bit.ly Nintendo 64 Guitar Medleys 2 (Entire Collection): bit.ly This game has to be one of the biggest surprises for N64 gamers. The idea of just looked so lame, yet somehow, it ended up being such an amazing game! I'm not a huge fan of turn based combat past Final Fantasy and Pokémon, but this game really had everything. This game has to be one of my most requested. I'm always glad to meet your requests because it really feels like giving back for all the support. This cover also let me show off some Mr. Bungle influence. :D Okay, I'll be honest. I haven't slept much this week. I've been having a lot of trouble sleeping and I've been practically a zombie. I can't say I'm particularly proud of this one, just because I feel like between arranging and recording, I've been utterly delirious. I don't remember recording this one at all, and I'm not sure how I even managed to get it done in time. I was originally going to have Shiver Mountain in the place of Dry, Dry Desert, but Shiver Mountain was too repetitive and there wasn't a whole lot I could do with it. Anyways, I hope you like it. I think it was a lot of work, but I don't really remember... I'm going to go get some sleep before I start the next one. A lot of you guys have been bugging me for this upcoming one. I hope I can be awake enough to please all of you with video game metal! \m/ Songs: 0:00 Crystal King 0:46 Goomba Road 1:34 Gusty Gulch 2:42 Dry Dry Desert 3:34 Koopa Bros. Theme 4:13 Tubba Blubba 5:10 Angry ...

0 comments: