Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, December 13, 2012

postheadericon Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask Guitar Medley

Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask Guitar Medley Tube. Duration : 7.07 Mins.


MP3: bit.ly Nintendo 64 Guitar Medleys 2 (Entire Collection): bit.ly Well, here it is. You guys have been requesting it for a really long time now, and I'm pleased to finally follow through with it. Even though I didn't play this game as a kid, the game quickly became very important to me very quickly. The story is a complete 180 in terms of mood and atmosphere from Ocarina of Time, but it's very fitting I think. Majora's Mask will be a game that I don't think I'll ever stop playing. I had a lot of fun with this one obviously. With everything that I've learned since my Ocarina of Time Medley, I was able to really shape the sound I wanted for this. I also backed this one up just in case it corrupted on me! I took a lot of time with the arrangement, combining the giants theme and Oath to Order and rearranging certain parts to make it sound good as one giant composition. I'm very pleased with it for the most part, however I felt that the guitar tones could have sounded better in retrospect. Even though I've been doing this for about 9 months, I still havn't found tones I can completely settle with. I know this one is important to the majority of you, so I did my absolute best not to let you guys down. I hope you like it and it hits you like it hit me. :) This is track 9 out of 10 of the second run of my Nintendo 64 Medleys. That means that this is the last game! I'm going to be working on finishing up the series and getting ready to go back to regular lengthed videos now. I ...

0 comments: