Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, December 12, 2012

postheadericon Surf Theme Pokémon Gold/Silver Guitar Cover

Surf Theme Pokémon Gold/Silver Guitar Cover Video Clips. Duration : 2.53 Mins.


MP3: bit.ly WAV: bit.ly Probably the most underrated song from the game, the surf theme was so melodic and brilliantly written that I had to cover it. It used a lot of really interesting chromatic harmonies and slides that I thought it would be interesting and fun to play on guitar. It was a real challenge in some parts though. I've been doing modulations a lot lately and thought I'd put a bit more effort into the transition between keys, and I kind of liked how it sounded. Overall, I'm pretty satisfied with how this one came out, and I hope you guys are too! :) Arranged and Performed by: FamilyJules7X Composed by: Junichi Masuda Rhythm and Clean Guitars: Gibson Explorer Lead Guitars: Schecter Damien FR Bass Guitar: Ibanez Soundgear SR405QM Classical Guitar: Cordoba C7 Strings: Programmed with Miroslav Philharmonik Interface: Line 6 Pod X3 Mixer: Yamaha MG102c Microphone: Audio-Technica AT2020 Audio Software: Mixcraft 5 Mastering Software: Izotope Ozone 3 Video Software: Adobe Premiere Pro Video Camera: Canon Eos Rebel Ti1

0 comments: