Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Friday, December 14, 2012

postheadericon In Flames - Crawl Through Knives (HQ Cover)

In Flames - Crawl Through Knives (HQ Cover) Tube. Duration : 4.45 Mins.


Morning people! This is my cover of Crawl Through Knives by In Flames. Please watch this cover in HD, trust me, there is a HUGE difference soundwise! And this is probably my best mix so far! Don't want to miss that! I have recorded guitars and bass with my Line 6 POD UX2 audio interface. They were recorded 'dry', which means I have the clean signal from the pickups, which can then be reamped until I get the desired sound! Drums are still programmed, but now Im using Steven Slate Drums, which have improved my mixes a lot! The song is mixed and mastered by me using Cubase 5. This song was transcribed by ear, which means there may be some mistakes. For the solo I used my old multieffect processor board, BOSS GT-8 for the Wah effect. For video editing I used Sony Vegas Pro. Last but not least I want to inform you that I had some intonation problems during the recording of the cover, so you might notice it's slightly out of tune some places. Hope you enjoy the cover as much as I enjoyed making it! Equipment: Guitar: ESP Standard Series Viper Strings: DDT Electric Strings 12-60 Tuning: Drop B flat (A♯ FA♯ D♯ GC) Amp: Nick Crow 8505 Lead Recording Device: Line 6 POD Studio UX2 Recording Software: Steinberg Cubase 5 Drums: SSD EX 3.5 Bass: Fender Squier Vintage Modified J-Bass Video Editing: Sony Vegas Pro 9.0 Camera: Canon EOS 500D If you enjoy the video, please rate, comment & subscribe.

0 comments: