Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, December 12, 2012

postheadericon Mumbo's Mountain Banjo Kazooie Guitar Cover

Mumbo's Mountain Banjo Kazooie Guitar Cover Video Clips. Duration : 2.70 Mins.


MP3: bit.ly WAV: bit.ly Why haven't I done this one yet?! This is pretty much iconic for anyone who played BK and I think it's one of the most fun songs in the game. The fact that the tune was so simple made it really easy and fun to arrange it for so many different styles. I think I really lost my mind for this video. It was about 8 o'clock in the morning when I had time to record this so this is almost just out of bed. I hope Mumbo would be proud that I went extra crazy for his song. Next week is the big 100th video special medley! I usually do my medleys every second tuesday of the month, but this is my 99th video. I'm going to make a video talking about some exciting stuff coming up! Look out for it! Arranged and Performed by: FamilyJules7X Composed by: Grant Kirkhope Rhythm and Clean Guitars: Gibson Explorer Lead Guitars: Schecter Damien FR Bass Guitar: Ibanez Soundgear SR405QM Classical Guitar: Valencia VG-190CE Acoustic Guitar: Fender T-Bucket 300CE Strings: Programmed with Miroslav Philharmonik Interface: Line 6 Pod X3Mixer: Yamaha MG102c Audio Software: Mixcraft 5 Mastering Software: Izotope Ozone 3 Video Software: Adobe Premiere Pro Video Camera: Canon Eos Rebel Ti1

0 comments: