Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Friday, December 14, 2012

postheadericon In Flames - Cover - My Sweet Shadow (1.Version)

In Flames - Cover - My Sweet Shadow (1.Version) Video Clips. Duration : 4.48 Mins.


www.thiscoldlife.net http Morning people, This is not my best work. I play the Live Version without the Synthesizer. Except at the end I fade it in. Check out my new version. It is much better. Intro: I riff from myself I recorded. Description: I first record the audio of the song, then film me playing both guitars and edit them together. Gear: Guitar: Epiphone Les Paul Special Strings: Ernie Ball 12-56 Tuning: Dropped A# Bass: Keiper 5 string Amp: Line6 Toneport UX2 with PowerPack AddOn. Recording device: same as above Recording Software: Emagic Logic. Drums: Battery 3.0 with sampled drums Camcorder: Panasonic NV-GS 11 Video Editing: Adobe Premiere Pro See Ya. Da Schehf !!!

0 comments: