Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, February 26, 2013

postheadericon Nintendo 64 Guitar Medley

Nintendo 64 Guitar Medley Tube. Duration : 6.93 Mins.


MP3: bit.ly Collection of all my N64 Medleys: bit.ly This is the finale of my run of Nintendo 64 medleys, those of you who have followed my videos for the past month or two are in for a treat. Those of you who havn't, I have made a Nintendo 64 medley just about every week since July and I've decided to shoot for finishing 10 and this is the 10th one! It's every game I've done in order with that one song from each game that I couldn't fit anywhere in the original medley so I hope you guys enjoy it! I like to think of this one as my final boss battle or Ganon's Castle where you have to do challenges from all the previous temples :B I'm putting a link to download my entire collection of Nintendo 64 medleys in each video description soon, so look out for that! Be sure to subscribe if you wanna see more! I've got a few more videos lined up to do so lemmie know what you think of this one and my others so I can bring you bigger and better music every week! Thank you guys so much for the support, it's been an epic amount of nostalgia for me! Songs 0:00 Silo - Goldeneye 007 0:52 Area 6 - Star Fox 64 1:21 Slider - Super Mario 64 1:50 Port Town - F-Zero X 2:34 Curry in a Hurry - Yoshi's Story 3:03 Freezeezy Peak - Banjo Kazooie 3:39 Battle Mode - Mario Kart 64 4:16 Cerulean - Jet Force Gemini 5:00 Zelda's Lullaby - Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Arranged and Performed by: FamilyJules7X Composers: Goldeneye - Grant Kirkhope and Graeme Norgate Star Fox 64 - Koji Kondo and Hajimi ...

0 comments: