Powered by Blogger.
Friday, January 11, 2013

postheadericon In Flames - Cover - In Search For I

In Flames - Cover - In Search For I Video Clips. Duration : 3.62 Mins.


www.thiscoldlife.net http Morning people, This is the live version of the song, from the DVD. I used a Guitar Pro File for the Drums. Used some parts of the tabs for the guitar too, the rest I heard out myself I found a PowerTab File of the song where the first solo is perfectly right. The second one probably too, but I can't play it. So I improvised a bit This song was very very hard for me. I just learned it yesterday. Recorded it today part after part. I hope someday, if I practice hard I can play it live. You can see how hard it was on my distorted mouth cause I had to concentrate that much. Gear: Guitar: Epiphone Les Paul Special Strings: Ernie Ball 12-56 Tuning: Dropped A# Bass: Keiper 5 string Amp: Line6 Toneport UX2 with PowerPack AddOn. Recording device: same as above Drums: Toontrack EZDrummer with dfh AddOn Recording Software: Steinberg Cubase Camcorder: Panasonic NV-GS 11 Video Editing: Adobe Premiere Pro See Ya. Da Schehf !!!

0 comments: